Knights Armament SR25 preban NIB!!!

Place to buy and sell your parts and accessories!

Moderator: AGG

gray

Knights Armament SR25 preban NIB!!!

Post by gray » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:07 pm

I have a Knights Armament SR25 standard model NIB, never fired, trigger never pulled, bolt never installed, mag never inserted, greased paper tube still in barrel. Comes with one original untouched 20 round magazine still in the original bag with the bolt. KAC did not ship these in a box, they came in a gun case (not a Pelican) directly from KAC, so technically it's new in the original gun case. This also has the rare factory option of a custom two-stage Timney trigger. Please use PM's to discuss or send offers. All laws followed to the letter when sold/transferred. $4500 OBO.

gray

Post by gray » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:22 pm

To clarify what this is if anyone isn't sure from my description; this model was manufactured in 1994, before Knights Armament became a major military supplier, and is untouched.

The rifles from that era were fitted to very high tolerances by experienced gunsmiths, essentially a custom made firearm i.e.: not slapped together by parts assemblers. Not to say today's KAC rilfes are junk, they certainly aren't. This is just from an earlier era when they could take more time with each rifle.

Open to all offers. This a good investment IMHO.