Valmet.org Forum Index Valmet.org
Forum for discussion of all things Valmet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTS- (Price ) 1x *NOS* RK95 BLACK Waffle mags w/ Castle Mold

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Train

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: WTS- (Price ) 1x *NOS* RK95 BLACK Waffle mags w/ Castle Mold Reply with quote

Hi,

Just received 2 of the final NOS-Mint Condition Black RK95 mags that I can get ahold of, which are from 6/94', and were taken directly from the assembly line by someone with authority nearly 25 years ago. Stored in plastic since and are in Collector Condition!!!

95% of these mags here and in the country they were made in have the "Castle/Tower Mold" burned/scrubbed off, and if not, they are BFPU condition and gotten nearly 15 yrs ago (rare aswell but used). The ONLY NOS version I've seen stateside besides the 6 or so I've gotten for a few folks are the 97' SAKO aftermarket version that lacked a castle/tower mold in general, opposed to it being scrubbed off. A Fin will tell you anything with the Castle/Tower (Torni) mold is an honor to own, as the mold/symbol is removed from most things that are surplussed but this type of mag was only surplussed in the mid 90s when SAKO bought out Valmet and got rid of the backroom stuff in bins, and the Tower Mold had to be removed it sold.

NOT THESE as we're kept by a worker!

In other words, these mags are basically unobtainable in the country of origin and go for 120€ USED and normally scrubbed of the Castle, so that tells you how special these are being NOS and have a pristine Tower Mold which is the Arsenal mold for FDF (Finish Defense Forces).

I ONLY have 2, so it's very limited... My friend had a few more but don't think he wants to part with them, but always down to take pre-orders after these go if so, but it would only be a few and the rest may be used so putting the main focus on these for collector's, if wanting some for shooters, may can find some used ones a tad cheaper, no promises. Have these and these only for now.

Posting here for the specific Valmet magazine collector's before I offer to AK mag collectors who will bite quickly! Although such a hard find I want then to be fully appreciated. Took me over a year and over 1 thousand emails abroad!

Anyway, enough explaining...

$225 shipped for 1... $400 shipped for 2 (via USPS Priority Mail)

Email me at: Trainthagreat@hotmail.com if I do not respond here quick enough..

Can offer much better pics, this is a pic I was sent from the source btw.

Last edited by Train on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Train

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it seems Photobucket doesn't share photos anymore unless you pay a Hefty monthly fee.

Their are other hosts indeed but it is going on 4am so if a serious inquiry, post here so I know the order of the posts, THEN email me at: Trainthagreat@hotmail.com

I will reply with pics of them...

Thanks
Train

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have 1 left and will do $200 shipped!

If no claimers, I will offer to AK mag collector's starting Monday.

Email me for pics, it is a STONE MINT specimen!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valmet.org Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: