WTS/WTT: Orig. Valmet M78 .308 (20 Rd.) Mags Exc. to New!

Place to buy and sell your parts and accessories!

Moderator: AGG

Jim Rawles

WTS/WTT: Orig. Valmet M78 .308 (20 Rd.) Mags Exc. to New!

Post by Jim Rawles » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:14 am

Just arrived:

Valmet M78 .308 20 round brightly blued steel original Valmet-made magazines with nickel plated followers. Note: This type of magazine fits BOTH Valmet M78 .308s with stamped AND milled receivers. (They can also be converted to use in M76 Valmet .308s and Valmet Hunters if you mill off the side plates.) Just nine available. Five of them are in like new condition: (No signs of use, and just a hint of shipment wear.) $225 poatage paid each or $200 each if you buy all five. The other four are in excellent condition (These show very minor bullet tip marks and evidence that they've been in a rifle, but otherwise nearly new!) $220 postage paid each or $190 each if you buy all four.

OBTW, I would also consider trades at a 4-to-3 ratio for M76 .308 20 round magazines if they are in comparable condition. (Four of my M78 mags for three of your M76 mags, and we would each pay our respective postage costs.)

E-mail me to confirm and hold stock before sending funds!

All prices quoted INCLUDE postage and Delivery Confirmation tracking to the lower 48 States, assuming that each order is $50 or more. I take payment via USPS money orders (payable to Jim Rawles), or even greenback cash on small orders. (No checks!) If sending cash, be sure to wrap it in paper so that it cannot be seen through the envelope. Send cash at your own risk. If paying via USPS money order or cash, use this address:

James Wesley, Rawles
c/o 3983 So. McCarran Blvd. #200
Reno, Nevada 89502

Sorry, NO PayPal payments unless absolutely necessary. I don't like using this service because they adopted anti-firearms policies after they were acquired by the ultra-liberal EBay company.

All items are first come, first served.

Best Regards,

James Wesley, Rawles <><
Best Regards,

James Wesley, Rawles <><

Valmet.Org Member #004

e-mail: rawles@usa.net

Author of numerous gun FAQs (free download at www.recguns.com) and the pro-gun survivalist novel "Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse"

Jim Rawles

Post by Jim Rawles » Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:37 am

Two of the brand new M78 magazines hav SOLD, pending receipt of funds. Here is what I have left:

Valmet M78 .308 20 round brightly blued steel original Valmet-made magazines with nickel plated followers. Note: This type of magazine fits BOTH Valmet M78 .308s with stamped AND milled receivers. (They can also be converted to use in M76 Valmet .308s and Valmet Hunters if you mill off the side plates.) Just seven left from a recent batch of nine. Three of them are in like new condition: (No signs of use, and just a hint of shipment wear.) $225 each postage paid. The other four are in excellent condition (These show very minor bullet tip marks and evidence that they've been in a rifle, but otherwise nearly new!) $220 each postage paid or $190 each if you buy all four.
Best Regards,

James Wesley, Rawles <><

Valmet.Org Member #004

Author of numerous gun FAQs (free download at www.recguns.com) and the pro-gun survivalist novel "Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse"

Jim Rawles

Post by Jim Rawles » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:11 pm

Rick:
I got your Private Mail. Thanks. But when I tried to reply, I got a system error. So please contact me via regular e-mail at: rawles@usa.net.

Thanks!
Best Regards,

James Wesley, Rawles <><

Valmet.Org Member #004