Galil sniper scope for sale -heads up!

Place to buy and sell your parts and accessories!

Moderator: AGG

Post Reply
mickey
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 am

Galil sniper scope for sale -heads up!

Post by mickey » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:02 am

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=283197

ive seen it in person, looks nice. not mine....

329
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 am
Location: Oregon

Post by 329 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 am

Way overpriced including the mount.

There was better original mounts to go with the scope, if you are putting it on a Galatz.

User avatar
Dutcj
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 5:41 am
Location: Michigan, 45th Paralell

Post by Dutcj » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Why is it that no one on that board knows how to post pics? I'm interested in the item, but hard to get excited on a verbal description.

mickey
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 am

Post by mickey » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 am

Dutcj wrote:Why is it that no one on that board knows how to post pics? I'm interested in the item, but hard to get excited on a verbal description.
since it was not posted for sale by a member here....no possible way to make pictures up. follow the link and follow up with the actual seller of the item. this is just a heads up as posted in the original, not mine for sale!!! DYODD

DrPepper
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by DrPepper » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Here is another one listed on GB:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =203672335

It was on a rifle I sold a few months ago, very clear scope but price ??

AGG
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Alabama

Post by AGG » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 am

DrPepper wrote:Here is another one listed on GB:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =203672335

It was on a rifle I sold a few months ago, very clear scope but price ??
PW is way overpriced!!! :shock:
Hope you are enjoying the MARS CETME manual that you outbid me on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony

329
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 am
Location: Oregon

Post by 329 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:44 am

You can't even use that mount on a true sniper receiver, since there is no dovetail cut.

It will work on regular galil receivers.

AGG
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Alabama

Post by AGG » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:31 pm

329 wrote:You can't even use that mount on a true sniper receiver, since there is no dovetail cut.

It will work on regular galil receivers.
True--- very observant!!! :wink:

Tony

DrPepper
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by DrPepper » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 pm

AGG wrote:
DrPepper wrote:Here is another one listed on GB:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =203672335

It was on a rifle I sold a few months ago, very clear scope but price ??
PW is way overpriced!!! :shock:
Hope you are enjoying the MARS CETME manual that you outbid me on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony
You did not bid on it again and I really had to out bid the other guy !!
I got a good deal on a un-fired Mars Cetme that I did not mind paying what I did for the manual :-)

AGG
Posts: 2042
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Alabama

Post by AGG » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 am

DrPepper wrote:
AGG wrote:
DrPepper wrote:Here is another one listed on GB:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =203672335

It was on a rifle I sold a few months ago, very clear scope but price ??
PW is way overpriced!!! :shock:
Hope you are enjoying the MARS CETME manual that you outbid me on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony
You did not bid on it again and I really had to out bid the other guy !!
I got a good deal on a un-fired Mars Cetme that I did not mind paying what I did for the manual :-)
DP,

Just kidding--- congratulations on the acquisition, and I am glad that you got it, especially if you needed it!!! :D

Tony

Post Reply