Anyone have a Beretta AR70 they'd be willing to part with?

Place to buy and sell your parts and accessories!

Moderator: AGG

AGG

Post by AGG » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Dallas,

You are correct--- I should have stated "SC70"--- unless the AR70 folder is without the front-site setup (i.e., GL + bayo lug) and SC70 is with the front-site setup!!! :wink:
Agreed--- Sturm may be better for top dollar. :D
So, you want a Kassnar full stock and Steyr Maadi AKM? :lol:

Tony

GoodGuy

Post by GoodGuy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:48 am

Yeah, I think I may purchase a few items this year, Tony. I'm rather enamored with the AK form. I have Yugo and Chinese and Finnish and Israeli and (pseudo) Bulgarian but I've never owned Hungarian or Egyptian. I think I'd like to eventually get a NIB Kassnar fixed stock Hungarian AKM and a new pre-ban Maadi.

I may, too, start to purchase some duplicates of rifles I already have.
Dallas

AGG

Post by AGG » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 am

Dallas,

The NIB Kassnar fixed may not be too hard to locate. :D
A NIB Steyr Maadi will be very difficult, and a new one will be only merely difficult. :shock:
Good luck on your quests!!! :D

Tony

GoodGuy

Post by GoodGuy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:31 am

Thanks Tony. The hunt's part of the fun. I've never been wedded to NIB rifles for the collection, but I do like new. Many of my pre-1989 ban rifles manufactured outside of the USA haven't seen their boxes in 20 years. They don't seem to mind.

I'm keeping my eyes on Sturm and Gunbroker. A "neighbor" of mine was selling a NIB Hungarian folder a few weeks ago. I don't think he got any bids on his auction (his starting price was very high). The rifle hasn't reappeared. I may attempt to contact him to see if he's still interested in selling. I'd rather have a fixed stock AKM, but the folder would be welcome too.
Dallas

AGG

Post by AGG » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:16 pm

GoodGuy wrote:Thanks Tony. The hunt's part of the fun. I've never been wedded to NIB rifles for the collection, but I do like new. Many of my pre-1989 ban rifles manufactured outside of the USA haven't seen their boxes in 20 years. They don't seem to mind.

I'm keeping my eyes on Sturm and Gunbroker. A "neighbor" of mine was selling a NIB Hungarian folder a few weeks ago. I don't think he got any bids on his auction (his starting price was very high). The rifle hasn't reappeared. I may attempt to contact him to see if he's still interested in selling. I'd rather have a fixed stock AKM, but the folder would be welcome too.
Mine do!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let us know of any new acquisitions! :D

Tony

GoodGuy

Post by GoodGuy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:16 pm

AGG wrote:
GoodGuy wrote:Thanks Tony. The hunt's part of the fun. I've never been wedded to NIB rifles for the collection, but I do like new. Many of my pre-1989 ban rifles manufactured outside of the USA haven't seen their boxes in 20 years. They don't seem to mind.

Mine do!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let us know of any new acquisitions! :D

Tony
Tony... your rifles must be awfully "snooty." There's something to be said for that.

Lost another 5% or so in the securities markets today. The sooner I get out of the equities and into more rifles... the better.
Dallas

AGG

Post by AGG » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 am

Dallas,

"Snooty" > "Shooty" (value-ly speaking). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually, they are quite content in their matching habitats. :wink:

Tony

mickey

Post by mickey » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am

i just got a nice AR70 from a friend for sale-$2500, if interested PM me.

AGG

Post by AGG » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am

mickey wrote:i just got a nice AR70 from a friend for sale-$2500, if interested PM me.
Is there a new, factory, bayonet/sheath in there that you would be willing to part with??? :D

Tony

vacountryboy

AR70

Post by vacountryboy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:00 pm

got a nib sporter, i'm bringing it to chantilly. It has a sling, 1 30 1 15? round mag, and a manual. Perfect in every way. Never fired. Not a folder. Bayonet lug but no bayonet. What is it worth anyway?

AGG

Re: AR70

Post by AGG » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 pm

vacountryboy wrote:got a nib sporter, i'm bringing it to chantilly. It has a sling, 1 30 1 15? round mag, and a manual. Perfect in every way. Never fired. Not a folder. Bayonet lug but no bayonet. What is it worth anyway?
Berben or Beretta import? :shock:
8-round magazine (should be "shiny" black). :D
I have never seen a fixed stock with bayonet lug--- unless front site unit (i.e., grenade launcher site/bayonet lug) installed afterwards. :shock:
Regardless, I would say $2,750.00+. :D

POST PICS!!! :shock:

I am trying to locate a new, factory bayonet/sheath--- through the years, I have been able to acquire a new, factory scope mount w/rings and blank firing attachment. :D

Tony

vacountryboy

ar70

Post by vacountryboy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:39 pm

it is a beretta import, strangely the box label says beretta shotguns but the letter print says ar70 .223 in the model box. it does not have a ban lug it looks like the sling attachment point clip has a metal rail that looks like one.

AGG

Post by AGG » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:56 am

No worry, the later imports (i.e., Beretta Corporation/Accokeek, Maryland) came in those boxes!!! :wink:

Tony