Hello friends

A place for Galils of any nationality!

Moderator: nib

JMikeSteen
Location: Sitting right next to a gator in the Everglades with a gun in my hand

Hello friends

Post by JMikeSteen » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:31 pm

As most of you know I have been selling a lot of stuff I didn't want to but sometimes you sell something and you are glad you did. I sold a brand new IMI throw lever AR channel mount to a fellow in Europe that I had sold one other time to, here is his note after receiving it.

Hi Mike,

This shaky pictures I made just 15 minutes after the mailman delivered the mount, they are blurred from excitement, ha, ha.
The package has arrived!! YEAH, it looks GREAT, never have bin so happy to receive a package. The mount looks very good, new. I thank you so much for such a good deal and the kind way you have responded when I mailed you.
This is the one! This one last for al lifetime and I will be very careful with it, and everyone one the range in the Netherlands with such a rifle will be eyeballing  I think I am the only one in the Netherlands with such a mount, and this is the most practical one I ever seen, after looking really for 2 years.

I hope we can do business maybe another time again, and for this one I am sorry that I can’t give you an official feedback, but you are the most honest and open minded person I have met on the net 
Last picture I made for you the meet face to face, this is the person you made very happy.

Nice to meet you Mike,

Friendly Regards,

I especialy like the honest and open minded part, its going to my head, some of you may remember just about 2 years ago someone on here said I was a cheat and a jerk for buying more than I needed and reselling at a profit. I have come a long way in 2 years. I was just hording this mount never used it didn't need it, BUT it was mine, haveing to sell this stuff has had a much different effect on me than I expected. Sort feel like Santa Clause but I got paid. I like this note a lot better than having a rare mount that I didn't need.
Presidential Primary - vote for 1 of 5 or so *hitheads you don't want.
Presidential Election - vote to stop the other *hithead from winning.
Result, it didn't work.

GoodGuy

Post by GoodGuy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 am

Well said. I know you're going through a rough time now, Mike, but it's evident you're maintaining a positive attitude and going out of your way to help others when you can. That's a good way to be....
Dallas

JMikeSteen

Post by JMikeSteen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 am

Thanks Dallas but the only good in me is Jesus.
Result, it didn't work.

DrPepper

Post by DrPepper » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Mike,
It's letters like that you keep forever, they mean more than any material thing can.
Thanks for the mag's and other stuff.
Rick

JMikeSteen

Post by JMikeSteen » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Thank You Rick.
Result, it didn't work.